Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Comforts for Baby Product Review

I had the great privilege to be accepted into the Comfort for Baby Bzz Campaign. (if you want more info on BzzAgent follow the link.... great great opportunities to try new products.)

The sent me a coupon for a free box up to 92 ct diapers, 2 sippy cups and a pack of wipes. The closest Kroger or Kroger store for me is about 30 minutes away (not ideal but for a free pack of diapers? Who cares!) So the kids and I headed out to Kroger and got a package of diapers. While there I looked at there other products which are fairly reasonably priced compared to Target or Walmart brand. The box of diapers were priced at 13.99 (not too bad if you ask me). Wipes were 1.99 (I can't really remember). And formula was 12.99-14.99.

Since buying the diapers (its been about a week) I have used them every day. They are diapers. They do what the need to do. My complaint right now is they leak at night. She wakes up in the morning damp (not soaked) but damp. She also sleeps through the night so she is in them from 8pm -7am. During the day I don't have a problem with her being damp from them only at night. I also think that the diapers look very cheap to me. To me Kroger is a big name store so I would consider there stuff to look better. When I look at the box it looks like there is a well made "stylish" diaper. But when I opened the box I was very disappointed on what they looked like. (maybe that shouldn't be a big deal but I think the look of something matters a lot to people and people judge things by the way things look).

I have used the wipes and really enjoy them. I have found a lot of off brand wipes to be a lot like Pampers (which is totally fine) but I am Huggies girl when it comes to wipes. And I was very very excited to see that the Comfort for Baby wipes were thicker and strong.

We have not had a chance to use the sippy cups as I don't need any more in my house at the moment. But I am sure that they will come in handy one day! :)

All in all I would say that there products on average are okay. I am not to impressed with there diapers to drive all that way for them. And I am not even sure if I was in walking distance from a store I would buy them.

**I am a Bzzagent and received these products to try and give my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment