Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy 5th birthday Caidan

Five years ago seems like a blink of an eye... five years from now seems like forever.

Caidan Alexander, 
You turn 5 today and you have been looking forward to this day since Christmas. Five years ago I got one of the greatest gifts EVER.. YOU! 


You are a great combination of your dad and I! You defiantly got your dads looks... (but I am pretty sure there is some of me in there too), you sometimes have my attitude... you have your smart assness from your dad (which you both think is funny)... you are strong... you are independent... determined... smart... lovable... grouchy... handsome... 


I couldn't have asked for a better son. I hope this next year you learn a lot. I know you are WAY too excited about school and I hope that you always stay excited. I hope you enjoy learning (but from the way Dad and I did I am giving in a 25% chance). 

Caidan, 
I pray this next year you don't let anyone destroy who you are. I hope that you stay Caidan and stick up for what you believe. I hope and pray that you know that Dad and I are always here to listen and support you. I pray that you continue to be that strong and independent boy. I pray that Dad and I can help you with anything that worries or scares you. Thank you for being one of the most WONDERFUL things in my life! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY! You will always be my baby boy!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment