Sunday, July 18, 2010

Today was the day 3 years ago that changed my life forever. Caidan Alexander joined the world. (very different than I had expected but who cares!).
3 years ago I was miserable in the hospital and just wanted him out. I didn't know how much I would fall in love with someone who was baking in my tummy for 8 months and 1 week. He came out via c-section 3 weeks early perfectly healthy! He was 7 lbs 4oz and 19 3/4inches long... and did I mention the love of my life.
And today he turns 3....

 
He is more than I could have ever dreamed for and more. The things he does amazes me and I hope that throughout his life I can learn from him.
 
Caidan I believe that God has more in store for you than I can ever tell you. My hope is that one day you will do great things and be the man God has made you to be! I love you and am so proud to be your mom and call you son! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment