Saturday, March 12, 2011

Baby #3

A couple weeks ago we had our 20 week ultra sound. YEA! I love these ultra sounds because you get to see so much more of the baby... and you get to find out the sex. We weren't sure if we really wanted to find out or not but before going in we decided we would find out. I kind of had a feeling what it was and because of the names we had picked out I really wanted it to be one over the other, even though I wanted the other sex too. Honestly I didn't care. I have a girl and a boy and I would have been just as happy with either.

Everyone I would like for you to meet..........
 Kynlee Elaine Ronning

I am more than thrilled to have another girl. I love my sister to death, they are my best friends and I can't wait for Kloe and Kynlee to always have each other. And I know that Caidan loves Kloe so much that he will love Kynlee just as much too! But I am sure he will always call her Kinzie. I don't know why but ever since we told him the name he calls her Kinzie... I guess that will just be her nickname. 

Her name is very special to me. In 2009 my grandma (Mimi) passed away from ovarian cancer. She loved her grand kids like crazy and after we had Caidan (he was the first great grandchild) she was in heaven! And then came Kloe. Although she got sick before Kloe was born she was beyond excited when we had Kloe. So I knew that if we ever had another girl I wanted her to be named after my Mimi. Not because she passed away but my Mimi was a generous and loving and kind person. She was always cheerful and her love for everyone was amazing. Her heart and passion were strong. My Mimi's name was Sandra Lee... but I didn't really want to name her Sandra and since Sandra doesn't really fit as a middle name we decided to use her middle name and added Lee to it. Elaine also comes from Chris's grandma's middle name. She is still with is today and pray that she is for many years to come. But she is a very strong and independent woman. I have only known her for a few years but what I know of her I am so glad to have named my child after her. Kynlee has a lot to live up to with being named after two incredible woman but I am pretty sure that she will. 

I can't wait to meet her. Counting down the days! 





No comments:

Post a Comment