Friday, March 25, 2011

SC Johnson Review

 

Spring is coming! (not fast enough in my opinion) I am not sure if it is the nice weather or the fact that I am pregnant but when it gets nice out I just want to clean clean clean or I guess it could be the that everyone and their mom have been sick this winter. I got the oppurtuniy to try out some products that I think are GREAT! 

 Scrubbing Bubbles has a couple great products (IMHO). The first is the Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer. It cleans and sparkles whatever you clean. Even though it says "shower" it can be used on showers, sinks, tile, faucets and toilets. The foam makes it nice that when you spray it on the tile on the walls it doesn't slip down the wall. The other Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel is my favorite. I hate hate hate the our toilets (please tell me everyone elses is the same too) always seem to be dirty a couple days after cleaning. With this you can clean the toilet and then "slap" the gel on with the nifty tool it comes in and it smells and stays clean for weeks. 

Dusting??? Do you? I rarely... the only time I seem to is when I am moving furniture. I did get to try out Pledge Lemon scent and I wasn't impressed. Like I said I don't really dust so I think it was more annoying than anything. I did however love the smell. 

Everyone probably doesn't feel the same way about these products as I do. So thank you for taking the time to read my review and opinion.

**I received these products to try and review but I was not compensated to write this. I am a BzzAgent and get the opportunity to try and review products.








No comments:

Post a Comment