Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 1st- Thankful

I have never had this feeling of "its November I have a lot to be thankful for." But for some reason this year I do. Sometimes I am not always good at seeing the "thankful" moments in life. Lately I have noticed I focus on the "what needs to be done" or "how I can fix it". But this month I want to take the time to be thankful for all the things in my life.


I think this picture sums up everything....



There is a lot to be thankful for in life. So everyday this month on Facebook and here I am going to let you know what I am thankful for. You are more than welcome to join me! If you do let me know in a comment!

November---What I am Thankful for.
1. I am thankful for my husband. He works his butt off to support our family and with out him a lot of what we do with our kids or what we get to do would not happen. So Thank You Chris Ronning for working so hard for us even though sometimes you just want to sleep! :

No comments:

Post a Comment