Monday, November 19, 2012

Purex plus Oxi Review

I got the chance to try the new laundry detergent by Purex, Purex plus Oxi. Purex plus Oxi is the most powerful Purex detergent available. In fact, it works against over 101 different stains. And since its Purex you know that it won't effect your budget too much.

On a regular basis I use Purex so I was really excited that this had Oxi and Zout stain fighters. But honestly didn't see a difference in how it cleaned my clothes or the kids clothes. I didn't have anything that had a super stain on it that I could test out but on our every day food/markers/play stains it was just okay. I have used some other products before with stain fighters in them that have done the same. I myself have not found one product that have satisfied my needs for stains. Not sure if that means my kids clothes are EXTRA dirty or maybe I am just not doing something right. I would recommend this product because I love Purex and I do think that their products do very well at cleaning my clothes. 

With that said we have a contest. Would you like to one 1 FREE bottle of Purex plus Oxi?? I have 3 coupons available! All you have to do is LIKE Purex Facebook page and then comment here that you have! This contest ends 11/29/2012 at 11:59pm. 

**Purex provided me with a sample of Purex plus Oxi so I could review them. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment