Monday, January 2, 2012

First hair cut

I cut Kynlee's hair today... it was driving me INSANE! She looked like she had a mullet in the back... so I took it off. That's all... but holy cow it looks like a lot.

The other two kids both had their first hair cuts around the same age also. So it not surprising for my kids.

I wish I would have taken a picture but I was the only one here... and I was cutting.

The one thing I can never stand about babies hair is that it doesn't grow out the same. I remember with Kloe it took her hair forever to be all the same length. And it still isn't all the same. The back always seems to grow faster.... and then you have the top and sides which always seem to be at awkward lengths... I just can't wait for Kynlees hair to be grown out some! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment