Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Good Bye 2011

I feel like only one good thing came out of 2011... Kynlee... She was by far the only good thing that came from 2011. And honestly I am okay with that. That means I can always think of 2011 as the year Kynlee was born and the wonderful moments of that.

2011 was such a blur. Being pregnant half the year then dealing with the after effects of having a baby the rest of the year. I was looking back at my pictures on my phone the other day and forgot so many of those moments we have had. I don't have good pregnancies and although Kynlee's seemed to be the best- its still that feeling of being pregnant, large. uncomfortable, depressed.... you name it I probably dealt with it.

After I had Kynlee I feel like mentally I went down hill. I really believe that I was dealing with postpartum depression. I quickly (and thankfully) got on meds. Which did wonders for a while and then just seemed to not work. I feel like I had no energy to do anything. I wanted to sleep all the time. I thought the problem was my medicine, so I called my doc asking if we could up it. So we did. it felt like it help for a day and then back to the same old problems. And on top of that all the meds made me gain about ten pounds. Which really they need to come up with medicine that doesn't make you gain weight, because when you are depressed the last thing you want to happen is gain weight. (in my opinion.)

I am just not sure that I can say I learned anything from 2011. It was a whirlwind of a year and one that I am happy to have over.


There is a lot I want to accomplish in 2012 (but we will save that for another post). But her are some great memories from 2011.

Thanks 2011 for bringing Kynlee into this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment