Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012

I can not believe that 2012 is already here. I am excited to see what 2012 has in store for us.


That is the one word that I want to describe 2012. I don't really know what it is going to look like or what is going to happen. But I am kind of excited about it. I know I really want to simplify our home life. I feel that we are beyond blessed with the things we need and what we want. Maybe we can slim all that stuff down.

I also want to simplify my life as a mother. I feel sometimes that its just go go go go go and Mom, Mom, Mom... I want to learn to simplify my job as a house wife, cook, mother and friend so all those things aren't overwhelming.

I really don't have a plan. I just know that I want to take one day at a time and see where we are at the end.

What's your 2012 ideas, goals???

No comments:

Post a Comment