Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The New Me!

I'm not really new just feeling better than I had a month ago. I went to the doctors about two weeks ago and actually learned some interesting things about my old meds. So I am totally glad I went. I've been on this new med for a couple weeks and although I don't feel like "myself" (I'm not even sure that I know who that is anymore) I am feeling a lot better. I have more energy than I have had in the past okay maybe year... I don't want to sleep the day away or ignore people. There are some annoying things about it like gaining weight (so I am really interested in why anti depression meds make you gain weight.... You would think that they would try to put something in them so you wouldn't gain weight... I mean that makes me more depressed than ever... just my few cents! )... But honestly I haven't had those depressed feelings of not wanting to do anything or go anywhere or talk to anyone.

I am hoping that this is all temperory and that some how I will find the old me again but until then I am going to try and enjoy the me now... You know the new me!

No comments:

Post a Comment